Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TREND TO LOOK FOR -- Studded belt ala Carrie Bradshaw @ Sex and The City



After watching Sex and The City the movie and I realize studded belt that Sarah Jessica Parker @ Carrie Bradshaw keep flaunting. It is so outstanding. No wonder why stylist, Patricia Field match this studded belt with different outfits throughout the movie.

I found after “Goggle Carrie Bradshaw studded belt” and found out that this is in Patricia Field website... No wonder...

But I read that the actual belt in Sex and the City movie is vintage..


This is the trend to look for. The belt is not too bulky and not too wide. Just fit for almost everyone. It will make your waist look slimmer and most importantly you can match it for day and evening wear. You can wrap the belt on your plain white shirt and black pants or skirt with patent leather pumps for your. On weekend, it is suitable with flirty floral dress like Carrie did. But tone down your style. Avoid too many details like beads or sequined on your dress or other accessories.

It is kind of Punk or Gladiator style. I guess after the Gladiator sandal and shoes from Balenciaga make quite a splash (and still), here comes Gladiator style studded belt. Let see how long this wave affect the SJP fan and all the fashionista.

Visit http://www.patriciafield.com/

If you want a cheaper version, just go to ebay.com. Seen it. Not bad

Ohh..I also think it is suitable for man too. I think I will get one to match it with my black slim or boot cut jeans with simple t-shirt…

Go stud yourself….. I mean studded belt…

No comments: